Saturday, October 05, 2013

Style Saturday: Attended Javanese wedding


Alright, been ages since I last posted outfit post. These pieces were what I wore to my good friend's wedding last week. She used traditional Jogja-Javanese wedding style. But unfortunately, I didn't take any picture of the couple whatsoever, only some picts of me. Sorry for that, hehee.

 Outfit: black peplum (unbranded)/kain Bali (from a friend)/black scarf (gift from a friend from Jeddah)/black wooden heels (Colorbox)

Have a great weekend, everyone.. 'Till then! :)

6 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

you look awesome mashallah! :)

ICHABELLA DARMAWAN said...

:) thanks dilan ;)

LaiLa said...

Beautiful skirt!

xx

ICHABELLA DARMAWAN said...

Thanks laila... :)

zhi cun lee said...

waw. beautiful...

zara may said...

I love your blog
followed
http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...